Efficient shipping: Less wasted time and fuel. More profit.
ES3 brings greater efficiency to shipping and reduces delivery time from days to hours by eliminating entire legs of transportation from the supply chain.
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Yet before ES3, manufacturers’ trucks often drove products straight past the retail store to a distribution center before the products finally made their way back to the store.
ES3 changes all of that. Our collaborative, multi-manufacturer warehouse means that trucks are always full, and the need for separate mixing and distribution centers is eliminated. D2SSM (Direct-to-Store) shipping from ES3 means that wasted miles are a thing of the past. And lower transportation costs mean lower prices for consumers. With ES3, everyone wins.
- One of the industry’s largest transportation networks
- Reduced transportation costs through order-level consolidation and D2SSM
- LTL Pooling
- Order-to-delivery in less than 24 hrs
- Large carrier base ensures very competitive line haul rates
- 1,400 trailer drop attracts great carriers and improves fleet efficiency
- Throughput of 750 trucks per day, driving 2 million miles per week